Rinopanteina® OINTMENT 10g
Availability: (2945 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
Read the entire leaflet carefully before using the product.
- What is Rinopanteina® and what it is used for
- Rinopanteina® is the medicinal product (ointment) that moistens nasal mucus and maintains its humidity thus restoring the damaged epithelium.
- Rinopanteina® should be used:
- after surgeries to reduce post-surgical crust;
- in the case of nasal mucus dryness and/or atrophy caused by special environment conditions, the use of nasal spray doses or aerosols or such pathologies as medicamental or allergic rhinitis and ozena;
- to reduce consequences of nasal bleeding also the one caused by a trauma;
- to facilitate endoscopy and/or tamponage procedures.
- The ointment can be used to prevent and treat the weather-beaten skin around the nose.
What should be known before starting to use Rinopanteina®
- The product should not be used in the known cases of increased sensitivity to any of its ingredients (see the list in Section 6).
How to use Rinopanteina®
- Ointment: apply small amount of the ointment 1-3 times a day gently massaging the nasal wings to promote diffusion.
- Stop using the product and consult your doctor in the case of side reactions.
- Before use, check if the package is not damaged.
- Do not use the product after the expiry term indicated on the package. The expiry term applies to the non-damaged and duly stored product.
- Close the tube tight after use.
How to store Rinopanteina®
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Storage at the room temperature is preferred.
- Content of the ointment: Vitamin A palmitate (0.05 %), D-panthenol (5.0 %), hydrolysed oat (Avena Sativa) proteins, sodium hyaluronate (0.1 %), Ceteareth-20, sodium benzoate, BHA, mineral oil, petrolate, purified water.
Ointment: 10 g tube
DMG Italia Srl
Via Laurentina, km 26,700
00071 Pomezia (Rome) – Italy
AGENT IN LITHUANIA
UAB Norameda, Meistrų 8A, Vilnius, Lithuania
According to Council Directive 93/42/EEC, Rinopanteina® is the medicinal product